This is a project I've been using myself for quite some months now, but lately I polished it a bit in order to publish it to the community list of plugins. Today it got accepted and merged so it's very easy to install and has the sign of approval from the plugin reviewers.
Wielder is a Clojure/Script environment (powered by SCI) directly in your Obsidian documents, without any external dependencies. Install the plugin and you can write and evaluate Clojure code!
Some use cases I use it for is:
- I render a form that adds new documents conforming to a specific structure via React/Reagent, with some custom invariants I enforce
- Quick calculations of various things when needed
- Showing the current date or estimating some dates in the future based on a number of variables
- Getting some aggregate statistics about my vault
- Doing smaller prototypes of various Clojure/Script stuff I'm working on
- Wielder also works for vaults published via Obsidian Publish, so I've built some custom UI stuff with it as well on my published sites
I'm eager to hear any type of feedback you could have for me. It's kind of barebones, but fully working and I haven't encounter any bigger problems (yet?), so love to hear any ideas for possible additions you folks could have.Reply