JITX | Algorithmics Software Engineer | Berkeley | Full-Time | www.jitx.com
The vision of JITX (YCS18) is to fully automate hardware design to advance science and the welfare of humanity. Our first step is to automate circuit board design. We are a profitable seed-stage startup, backed by Y Combinator and Sequoia.
We are looking for a brilliant algorithmics software engineer. You will be working together with a world-class team of electrical and software engineers to tackle real-world algorithmics problems. The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver and excellent programmer, capable of breaking down a large complex problem into approachable sub-problems and writing high-quality code to solve each one.
- Experience designing algorithms to solve real-world problems
- Knowledge of advanced data structures, graph algorithms, solid geometry algorithms
- Experience with problem formulation using SAT/SMT/LP solvers, as numerical optimization (e.g. conjugate gradients, Lagrange multipliers), and as machine learning tasks
- Experience with programming language implementation (e.g. abstract syntax trees, intermediate representations)
- Writes clear, well-organized, maintainable, and efficient code
Here are some examples of algorithms that you'll be working on:
- Routing-aware placement algorithms
- Pattern recognition and automatic generation of human-readable schematics
- Massive design space exploration for cost, area, and power
- Cost-function approximation and learning heuristics for expensive objective functions
- Electrical and manufacturing verification and validation
We’re building the tool engineers have wanted for a long time. Come help us do it.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org